عکس من
من به بی سامانی باد را می مانم و به سرگردانی ابر را

۱۳۸۹/۰۸/۱۷

You must believe!!!


Shifu: Master... Master...
Master: Hmm...
Shifu: I...I…have ...It's a... It's a very bad news.
Master: Aah... Shifu. There's just news. No good or bad.
Shifu: Master, your vision was right. Tai Lung has broken out of prison. He's on his way.
Master: That is bad news...
... If you do not believe that
The Dragon Warrior can stop him.
Shifu: Panda? Master,
That Panda is not the Dragon Warrior.
He wasn't even meant to be here.
It was an accident.
Master: There are no accidents.
Shifu: Yes, I know.
You said that already.
Twice.
Master: Well, that was no accident either.
Shifu : Thrice.
Master: My old friend, The Panda will never fulfill his destiny, nor you, yours. Until you let go of the Illusion of control.
Shifu: Illusion?
Master: Yes. Look at this tree, Shifu. I cannot make it blossom when it suits me. Nor make it bear fruit before it's time.
Shifu: But there are things we can control. I can control when the fruit will fall. I can control where to plant the seed.
That is no illusion, Master.
Master: Ah...yes, but no matter what you do
That seed will grow to be a peach tree.
You may wish for an apple or an orange.
But you will get a peach.
Shifu: But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung.
Master: Maybe it can, if you are willing to guide it, to nurture it, To believe in it.
Shifu: But how? How? I need your help, Master.
Master No, you just need to believe.
Promise me, Shifu.
Promise me, you will believe.
Shifu: I... I will try.
Master: Hmm...Good.
My time has come. You must continue your journey without me.
Shifu: What?...what?...what are you...
Wait!
Master.
You can't leave me.
Master: You must believe!!!


Kung Fu Panda 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0441773/ 

 

۲ نظر:

پروانه کوچولو گفت...

بابا من کنکور دارم هی من و یاد این فیلم ها ننداز که مجبور بشم بشینم ببینمشون؟

olympus mons گفت...

چشم! حق از اول تا آخر با کنکوری هاست. :دی