عکس من
من به بی سامانی باد را می مانم و به سرگردانی ابر را

۱۳۹۰/۰۱/۱۳

127 hours


TUESDAY



Aron: Good morning, everyone. It is seven o'clock here in Canyon Country USA.
This morning, on the boulder, we have a very special guest:
Self-proclaimed American superhero...Aron Ralston.Let's hear it for Aron.

Aron: It is a real pleasure to be here.
Thank you. Thanks.
Can I say hi to my mom and dad?

Aron: Mom and Dad.
Mustn't forget Mom and Dad. Right, Aron?

Aron: Yeah, that's right.
Hi mom, I'm really sorry I didn't answer the phone the other night.If I had, I would have told you where I was going and then ...I probably wouldn't be here.

 Aron: That's for sure.But like I always say ...Your supreme selfishness is our gain.

Aron: Thank you

Aron:  Aron.Anyone else you'd like to say hi to?

Aron: Brian, at work

Brian: hi Aron.

Aron: Hey I probably won't be making it in to work today.

Aron: Get a load of this guy.
Wait.
We got a question coming in from another aron ...in Loser Canyon, Utah.

Aron asks:

Am I right in thinking ...that even if Brian from work notifies the police...
they'll put a 24-hour hold on it before they file a missing persons report? Which means you won't become officially missing ...
until midday Wednesday at the earliest.

Aron: You're right on the money there, Aron.

Which means, I'll probably be dead by then.

Aron: Aron from Loser Canyon, Utah.How do you know so much?

I will tell you.
I volunteer for the rescue service.I'm something of a, big f**king hard hero.I can do everything on my own.

Aron: I do see.Is it true that despite...
or maybe because you're a f**king hard hero ...You didn't tell anyone where you were going?

Aron: Yeah, that's absolutely correct.

Aron: Anyone?

Aron: Anyone.

Aron: Ops

Aron: yeh…Ooops




هیچ نظری موجود نیست: